Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ugh...American Idol

Oh geez, American Idol starts back up tonight. Even as they are going into Season 7 of the show, I have yet to jump on the band wagon and watch a full episode of the show. I just don't like it, I get bored and change the channel. There have been numerous times that I wished that I could be a part of the "water cooler" discussion about the show, but I just hate it. To top it off, the show comes on like, what, three times a week? So, it's not just a weekly discussion, but almost a daily conversation. Ugh. I do admit that I like Kelly Clarkson and I think Carrie Underwood is pretty good. It might have been interesting to have watched them make it big on the show, but I'm sure there was some other show that was a bigger priority. Yep, I'm certain. But to all you fans out there, I hope it's a good season and hopefully a winner will come out of this season that I will appreciate. Fingers crossed.

No comments: