Friday, January 18, 2008

Hockey game firsts...

So, I went to my first Predator's hockey game last night. My friend Kristen got the opportunity to ride the zamboni after the first quarter, so we went and cheered her on. Unfortunately with the iPhone, I could not get a close up picture, but I that is her on the machine. (squint really hard) I've also included a picture of Holland (another friend's kid), which was too cute to not post. He was introduced to cotton candy at the game. Hmm....I wonder how he slept? Being with friends and their babies last night, I couldn't help but long for the day when I could be a part of that group, the mommies and the daddies. It will come some day, but I guess I really need to get a lot of things in order first. Once I get a job, I need to sit tight for a while so that I can be efficient and establish myself and then we also have to figure out the house situation. We barely have enough space for the two of us, with what we've got now. But then you can never, ever be fully prepared, right?




2 comments:

lmreed said...

Go Kristen!

Anonymous said...

fang fingers.