Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The New Bachelorette

I have to be in the right mood to get into the TV series The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. So, I've missed a season here or there and I think the last one that I caught was the one with Travis, hometown boy from Nashville. Last night I set the DVR to record the season opener of The Bachelorette. I didn't watch the season where she became got scorned, but I was able to get the just of it. Anyways, let me tell you, I wasn't too impressed with the pickings she had. Out of all the men in America, we found these 25 to represent? (Guys who go by the names Donato and Spero). The most concerning was Greg , the personal trainer from NYC. During the final moments, after he was not given a rose, I might add, he ripped off his shirt and went crazy. I can definitely see why he didn't make it into even the second episode.

No comments: