Sunday, December 16, 2007

Peyton Pep Talks

A while back ago, I was reading this book called Made To Stick. One discussion that came out of the book club conversation was about marketing and who has had some catchy ideas lately. We threw out a couple good examples such as Apple (Mac vs. PC) and the ATT (Where Do You Live Campaign).

Today I was watching the Titans game and found myself intrigued by the Master Card "Peyton Manning Pep Talks Commercial." I found myself laughing at him describing the male mini-van driver. Mostly because my girlfriends and I had just been talking about how these guys are the worst drivers on the streets...feeling like they have something to prove. Dangerous! Anyways, I got out my laptop and went to the website. You can get more interactive by typing in your name and choosing what is getting you down. It creates a special video for you or you can create one to forward to a friend. When I used to have a few marketing dollars to spend, I thought this stuff might be not worth the time, much less the little money I had, but I do have to say, when you can splurge, this stuff can be fun sometimes.


Go create a pep talk!

No comments: