Saturday, July 25, 2009

Your Man Is Wonderful

So, I've been working at a company called Buzzplant since May and one our clients is Dr. Noelle Nelson. She has written a book called "Your Man is Wonderful." The book helps women to evaluate their relationships and rediscover the prince that they once married. Women are challenged to rediscover the good things in their marriages, relationships, and husbands using one of the proven methods from the book through a contest www.toadtoprince.com.

I wrote a guest blog, which my husband prefers me not to upload here, but I wanted to say that this is a quality contest and I did learn some things along the way. I've gotten to read some feedback from women who have equally gained something from the experience.

I encourage you to check it out. The prize for the contest is a $1000 travel voucher for a romantic getaway for two. I wish I could go for it, but you know...there's rules and regulations.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm going to check that out! Thanks for the info!